A flexible, 3-component system consisting of:
Measure temperature and electrical conductivity.
- Small and compact to allow measurement at even the hardest-to-reach places.
- Standard lengths of 1.5, 3 and 10 metres. Other lengths possible.
Transmits measurements of 1 or 2 sensors via the mobile network to the web platform.
- Sturdy and simple to install.
- Provides connection for 2 sensors, which can measure independently and simultaneously to:
- Create 2 separate calibration curves.
- Monitor and compare the hardening process of two different concrete mixes.
- Detects when concrete is poured and immediately starts measuring, ensuring that it calculates the right amount of weighted maturity.
- Measures ambient temperature.
- Seeks the clearest signal for the modem by roaming to access provider.
- Stores up to 1000 measurements in case of a cellular network failure and transmits all data when the connection has been restored.
- Shows on a map where DataBox most recently connected with the mobile network.
- Battery lasts for 30 days under normal use and can be recharged while in operation if needed.
3 Secure web platform
- Stores, displays and analyzes concrete calibrations and site measurements.
- Allows addition of an unlimited number of users.
- Determines and grants rights depending on the user type.
- Navigate easily and intuitively through the web platform.
- Even when a calibration curve isn’t yet available, start measuring the temperature and conductivity of the concrete on site and automatically calculate the strength when the calibration has been completed.
- Monitors all measurements in real time on your phone or computer.
- Represents measurements in clear graphs and tables.
- Sets ConSensor to send text messages about high or low concrete temperatures, reaching the desired strength threshold and low battery capacity.
- Generates various reports about concrete mixes, calibration curves and measurements at the building site in the form of:
- PDF files for the client and other interested parties.
- Excel sheets for personal analyses.
- Hosts both the web platform and the entire database on an external cloud server and continuously backs up all data.
Provides support during use along with free updates and speedy, timely equipment replacement when needed.