Privacy Statement for ConSensor
ConSensor may collect and use the following types of personal information:
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of processing a business transaction.
- Information that you provide to us via contact forms or external downloads such as name, email address, phone number, mailing address and company to request information about our software or services.
- Where permitted, ConSensor may collect information about specific individuals and companies obtained by other parties. This helps us to keep our administration up to date, expand and analyze it. But also to identify new customers and offer products and services that may be of interest to you.
ConSensor can use your personal information to:
- Process your request, regarding our software or services, including downloading white papers.
- Collect or send your statements, invoices, or payments to you
- Offer you relevant marketing messages such as e-mail, newsletters, marketing information, offers about services. Everything according to the new laws and / or this has been requested by you.
When you visit the ConSensor website, a small file is placed on the hard drive of your computer. These so-called Cookies make the ConSensor website (s) more useful by storing information about your preferences. This will make it easier for you to log in and use the website (s) in the future. Cookies do not personally identify an internet user, but a user’s computer is identified. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can set your browser to prevent cookies from being automatically accepted. Open the “help” section of your browser, which explains the different options for handling cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to access all the functions on our websites.
ConSensor websites can provide cookies for these purposes:
- Analysis – We like to optimize the website by following the users on the website, and thereby improve the user experience
- Saving your previously completed forms – this to save time when filling out new forms.
- Showing our advertisements when you visit other websites.
Any personal information you provide to us will remain secure and confidential. ConSensor will not share your information with other companies. We follow industry standards to protect the information provided to us. We store all your information securely, both during transmission and after we receive data. This protects your data against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, we cannot guarantee that we can rule out any risk of malicious misuse of your personal information by others. Please keep your own login details in a safe place and contact us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security. We may disclose your personal information and / or user information if requested to do so by the police or any other regulatory or governmental agency investigating suspected illegal activity.
Updates to this Policy